The Leixlip Youth & Community Centre are taking every possible precaution to help stop the spread of germs.
Since the confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Ireland, the Community Centre has increased it’s daily cleaning and disinfection routines:
– There is a good supply of soap at every sink, and we have posted information posters on handwashing in all bathrooms / kitchens
– All worktop surfaces, door handles, toilets, etc are cleaned and disinfected daily.
– Please note we only have a very small amount of hand sanitiser in the Centre, so please wash hands properly & often.
– Disinfectant wipes are available to use if required.
*** To those visiting the Centre / Coffee Shop / or attending activities ***
– We ask that all those using the Centre, to wash their hands properly and often when in the Centre
– Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze. Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
– Stay at home if you are sick
***If you are attending with children ***
– We ask that you ensure they are also washing their hands whilst they are in the Centre, and are abiding by the above hygiene guidelines.
– Please ensure they are not sharing bottles, cups.
– Stay at home if they are sick
We are continually monitoring the guidance given by the HSE and are abiding by the advice given.
You may want to consult the HSE Official page on the Coronavirus to see what impact this may have on your activities here in the Centre https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html