Leixlip Youth and Community Centre

Serving the Community of Leixlip, Co Kildare

RSS 2.0

Irish Guide Dogs

 
Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind is a national charity dedicated to helping persons who are blind or vision impaired and families of children with autism to achieve improved mobility and independence.

Our Vision
A future where persons who are blind, vision impaired and disabled achieve independence and dignity through our world-class dog and ancillary services.

Our Mission
To provide the highest quality of services in partnership with our clients while planning for the future and valuing clients, volunteers and each other.

Our Funding 
We receive over 85% of our income through voluntary donations and fundraising through a network of volunteers across the country.  The remaining 15% is provided through statutory bodies and government agencies.  It will cost just over €4 million to run our organisation this year.

First Monday morning of the month, except on Bank Holidays


What we do

Leixlip Youth and Community Centre provides a purposes built centre for the youth and community of Leixlip. The centre provides a youth room, community hall, kitchen facilities and rooms to rent to the youth and community.

Youth club

If you are attending 5th/6th Class or Secondary School and live in Leixlip, we have a club for you. Check out the Youth Club page

Community Centre

Here is a full list of what’s going on in your local community centre

LYCC on Facebook

By: Rashid Azar